Diagnostic and certification Wiring
Certifications Copper 10 Gb
The DTX 10 Gig over copper cabling testing solution allows cable testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for 10 Gigabit Ethernet deployments-whether it ‘s Cat.6 or new standard Cat.6A.
The certifications produced by this method the following advantages:
- Simplifies certification Alien Crosstalk link-to – link, using the same user-friendly interface and intuitive DTX
- Identify problematic cables within the same pair because of the Crosstalk link-to – link
- Solution fully compatible with industry standards
- Measuring performance for 10 Gigabit Alien Crosstalk ( ANEXT and AFEXT ) in full compliance with industry standards to 500 MHz
Certification fiber opetic
With the scanner DTX and additional modules we test fiber optic (Tier 1), and certify the same with DTX Compact OTDR module for Extended (Tier 2) certification. The DTX Compact OTDR module speeds up the certification of the fiber and any extended diagnostic producing substantial savings.
Deliver complete fiber certification
Basic (Tier 1) fiber certification
The fiber modules DTX validate the performance of the fiber link to the industry standards. You can test two fibers in both directions at two wavelengths with incredible speed without swapping the ‘ head unit with the remote, a capacity that is available only with Fluke Networks. The Interchangeable connector adapters allow the test for the connections that meet TIA / ISO standards for most SFF ( small form factor ) fiber connectors.
Unlike the fiber adapters which measure the length and measures of loss for each Autotest, DTX is the only solution that measures the length and the loss in about 12 seconds. With DTX Fiber Modules, you can speed five times faster than the competition.
Extended (Tier 2) fiber certification
DTX Compact OTDR provides certification of the fiber. Analyzes tracks in multimode and singlemode fibers and controls every connector and splice on a link making sure it meets the specifications defined and quality of installation.
Benefits in the certification of optical fiber with these instruments
- Reduction learning curve of technical tests for the fiber
- Performing Basic (Tier 1 ) * and Extended (Tier 2 ) fiber certification with a single tool
- Accelerates troubleshooting with a powerful single-ended OTDR
- It provides built-in reports with LinkWare ™ software