Network Wireless Survey
Using the newest tools available and wifi survey techniques to outline the coverage of wireless radio frequencies, we provide our customers with complete documentation on all aspects.
Only after a professional network wireless survey you will have the tools to design a fully scalable and secure wireless network. This analysis can be of great benefit to network managers who need to allocate a budget for the future. We are able to carry out a wifi survey on any type and brand of Lan WiFi system. This test is essential to implement correctly a WiFi network with 99.999% availability. Too many wireless networks are unfortunately not working as expected due to wifi interference.
Wireless network discovery – coverage maps
After a Network Wireless Survey it is possible to check-in: information from all the key areas of a wireless network, the strengths of the signal received, the positions of the access points, RF interference and noise levels. This information allows the choice of the “Access Points” and their optimal configuration capable of transmitting the power levels to create a more effective wireless network. In order to have the certainty for a correct WiFi coverage, we suggest performing the Network Wireless Suvey operation, even after the construction of a system with the various active WiFi clients.
The measurements are as follows:
- Detection, measurement and recording of the presence of RF interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network.
- Detection of the data rate supported by WiFi that can be provided in the whole structure.
- Detection of the position of the access points
- Distribution of wifi channels and overlapping
- Analysis of: wifi interference refractions, multipath, hidden nodes, dead spots etc.
The documentation of the inspection of the wireless site includes:
- Detailed information on the data collected during the survey
- Photographs of the locations where to allocate the various APs
- RF WiFi coverage maps.
- Special RF interference
- WiFi equipment
Spectrum Analysis / RF Interference
A full spectrum analysis includes the detection, measurement and recording of the presence of RF interference that could degrade the performance of a wireless network. Wifi interference, intrusion detection systems, Bluetooth and generic radio devices can have a profound impact on a wireless network.
Measurement of SNR
WiFi Channel interference
WiFi Channel Overlap